Thursday, November 5, 2009

Test Week in the Jr. Core

A few things that are typical (for me) during test week:
  • Sleep-deprivation
  • Costa Vida and Spaghetti-o's are seen as "nutritious" meals
  • Spending 12 hours in one day in the library studying is nothing unusual
  • Nightmares about doing my ex's taxes
  • "Socializing" means taking 5 minutes to gchat with friends I used to hang out with before I became an accounting major
  • Laughing until my sides ache after hearing someone in the library complaining about having spent 3 hours studying for a test
  • Reminiscing about the days when 3 hours was the maximum amount of time I had to spend studying for a test
  • Questioning my sanity for being an accounting major
  • Remembering that I chose to be an accounting major
  • Picturing my future car/house etc... to get me through the day
2 tests down, one to go. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

3 comments:

  1. Keep on plugging along! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Keep smiling.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT! Love ya girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete