I just got back from dinner with my 2 gal pals from my accounting section. The three of us sit together in the front row and have recently become friends. Today instead of paying attention in Systems I turned to Crystal and told her I was craving Costa Vida. All of a sudden we were making plans to go eat after class! We spent 2 hours eating and chatting about everything. We've decided that between the three of us we know everything about nearly everyone in our class. It's hilarious. We're like the three gossips in our class. We've also established that everyone in our class probably thinks we're crazy because we're always laughing about something. Plus we write notes to each other on the tops of our notebooks and found out recently that the people behind us have been reading over our shoulders and know everything we talk about :/.
It was really great to get out for a few hours and relax a bit. This week has been super stressful. Oh, and Lindsey and Crystal think I'm hilarious - I'm really not.
No comments:
Post a Comment