Today is my Baby Bacon's 19th Birthday! Bacon is the name I called my baby sister Megan when I was little. I thought I would dedicate this post to Meg and list some of the WONDERFUL things about Bacon using a different nickname each time.- Meg is really good at being a sister. She is the first one to back up her sisters either by staring people down, dancing in the car with you, or calling anyone who is mean to you wonderful names...
- Sweetpea loves to bake, and is really good at it too. Especially when you mess up a recipe and she fixes it and lets you take the credit :) I was 12...

- Megren is a fabulous dancer. She can really break it down on the dancefloor. I wish I could move my body like she does.
- Megzy has a great sense of style - especially when it comes to accessories (can't you tell?)

- Mugwa has no problems being crazy (i.e. running around Walmart waving bras around asking my mom if she can buy the rainbow bras)
- Meggiedoh is a ninja at rockband. Specifically the drums. And yes, ninjas are good at the drums. Ninjas are good at everything.
- Megmie is a faithful and dependable friend - she's always fixing someone's problems

- A bad hair day is something Loserface has never experienced. Perfection - the best word to describe her hair
- Bodacious is exactly that. She's a babe. Absolutely gorgeous.

- Last of all, Bunda (orginated from Bundle of joy - turned in to bundleof - bundala - then bunda) is my best friend - the best friend I could ever have
That was a fun, beautiful and touching tribute to your best friend! You two have always been tight. Heaven help anyone who comes up against the two of you! I love you girls so much! You have blessed my life beyond my greatest expectations and I am grateful!
ReplyDeleteLove,
MOMMY