Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Power of Country

Just a quick update. I think I'm turning into a boring accountant. The one night I didn't spend doing accounting from dawn to dusk I went dancing with Kimi. I usually LOVE dancing! About an hour into it I was ready to leave! I don't know what's wrong with me! THEN on our way out someone brought up coca-cola. I then proceeded to talk about coca-cola's balance sheet... wow. Seriously, something is wrong with me.

In other news, I really love how you can find a country song to fit any and every situation in life. Country is a powerful genre of music. Right now I'm really enjoying Kelly Pickler's new song Best Day's of Your Life. Oh and everything by Taylor Swift - especially Forever & Always. Classic.

2 comments:

  1. You aren't a boring accountant. Its impossible for you to be boring, my love. But sadly, you are an accountant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    so Kellie pickler's song is my new ringtone! I love it!

    ReplyDelete