Monday, September 21, 2009

The Loony Bun is Fine Benny Lava

A lifetime in a day! Today in systems I went on a date and got married. Talk about a whirlwind romance! :) Haha. In systems we learned about flowcharting and I was picked along with a boy in my class to act out a flowchart. That involved "going on a date" and "getting married". It was hilarious. Oh, and just a little addition. I found out that a kid in my class refers to me as Ariel. Dreams really do come true!

My day got 345098609835 times more exciting after that. Let's just say that I made some serious progress on a "project" I've started. :) Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to meet him haha
    bbq on sunday, you goin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Benny Lava!!!"Have you been high today, I think the nuns are gay"...I love that!!! haha
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete