So my group is all running a bit late and we pushed our group meeting back until 10. I'm so grateful because this actually gives me a minute to stop and breathe for the first time this week! So, Monday night I complained about spending 4 hours doing homework... well including the 3 hours of class I have each day, I spend a total of 11-12 hours per day doing accounting. It IS my life now.
This especially is difficult since I really love having a social life. My solution thus far is sacrificing sleep - it's definitely worth it, but we'll see how long my body holds up from the lack of sleep.
Thankfully I don't have class tomorrow so I'm going to convince my group to let me sleep in and not meet until 10 or 11 tomorrow. Then we're working on the Waren case all day Friday, Saturday and a few hours on Monday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see my parents while they're in town.
Waiting for a flight after ankle surgery
7 years ago
Hang in there. It will all be worth it. B/W u & me- don't compromise your sleep. It helps you think and function. It also keeps your body working well. Trust me, it's not worth it in the long run because it will only take longer to do everything.
ReplyDelete