Never in my life did I think I'd be friends with someone who has a mullet. Well, it's only about 1/2 an inch long, but still, it's a mullet just the same. Minus the little mullet part in the back, he has the COOLEST/HOTTEST hairstyle I've ever seen on a guy. (It's why we talk) And yesterday I got to play with his hair! It definitely made my day!
In other news, this entire week I have zero classes. Instead, I have 3 exams. I took the first one yesterday. I felt pretty ok about it and today I'll be in the library for about 8 hours studying for the next one. Studying in the library for that long isn't too bad since several guys from my class want to study with me. I love the ratio of guys to girls in my classes. :)
Waiting for a flight after ankle surgery
7 years ago
Good luck on the rest of your exams!
ReplyDelete~ Jen
You work it Kaitlin! (and I'm not just referring to accounting...) One more test to go. You can do it!
ReplyDelete