Once we were done with finals, Becca, Koryl, Diana, and I got beautified and went to see Phantom of the Opera. Oh. My. Gosh. Amazing. It was so wonderful! The music was fantastic, the singing was phenomenal, and the acting made it all feel real. The Phantom was beyond amazing. I don't even know how to describe him. Oh and Meg and Hannah, if you thought the movie was a bit suggestive - you should see it live...
Anyway, I had a bit of an interesting view. There was a couple sitting right in front of me that loved to snog during random parts of the show. It really annoyed me. However, I think it annoyed me more than it would have had I been there with a significant other; so I tried to be understanding. Thankfully they didn't block my view too often.
I can't believe that tomorrow is my last free day in London! This whole trip has gone by so quickly! Tomorrow I'm trying to fit in a few things I haven't done yet AND writing my talk/preparing my lesson.
Amazing. I am certain that seeing Phantom was an emotional and touching experience to have in the heart of London! I am sure you rocked your finals. I am proud of you. It is apprent that you have taken the UK into your heartand soul...it is now a part of who you are.Enjoy!!! PS-hope you find your tights.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
MOM