Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quite a Fun Study Break

This is going to be a very quick post, as I have to get back to my paper. I have nearly 4 pages done and only have to write my concluding paragraph. My paper is due tomorrow night, but I have to finish it today so that I can spend all of tomorrow studying for my exams. It's pretty awful because we're going to Parliament tomorrow morning, classes from 12-3, I have from 3-4:30 to study, 4:30-7 is dinner and kitchen duty, 7-whenever I go to bed to finish studying. It's going to be a fun day - NOT!

However, today after finishing my history reading and about half of my paper Koryl, Diana, and I took a very nice study break. We went on the London Eye!

We were at the top of the London Eye just as the sun was setting. It was wonderful! I loved it. Going at the end of the trip was the perfect idea since we knew what all the buildings were and could appreciate everything we saw. It was definitely worth the ticket price. Oh, and aren't my calves so great in the picture above!? :) I knew climbing all those stairs every single day would pay off! Oh and I would just like to announce that I have gained over 5 lbs while in London! I'm so excited! Ok, well that's what happened today. Please don't worry if I go M.I.A. for a few days. I'll be studying like crazy tomorrow and Friday will be full of tests followed by Phantom of the Opera that night! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine it was quite a thrill to be atop the London Eye and see the city from that vantage point...not to mention the sunset on London!Ahhh How romantic. Thanks for the heads-up about studies and tests, I won't worry so much not hearing from you. Oh, and your calves are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl your classes sound hard! I'm sorry. And trust me, once you get back to BYU, the stairs around campus seem like NOTHING. I can't wait for you to get back so we can swap stories!!

    ReplyDelete