Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things I loved about this week

This week has been pretty crazy/stressful/frustrating with the ridiculous exam I'm studying for where the professor doesn't believe in teaching 70-80% of what's going to be on the test, or my recent insomnia, etc... However, I realized that this week looks a whole lot better when I list all the things I've loved about this week.

  1. Valentines package from my Mama - complete with candy hearts, a little mermaid valentine, funfetti cupcake mix, and a new curling iron
  2. Getting an email from my best friend from high school who is studying abroad in Jerusalem
  3. People telling me that my new shorter hair is really cute
  4. Wearing my new sexy brown knee-high boots
  5. Running into someone I was just thinking about and opening a window of opportunity that I was really hoping for
  6. Plans to go get sushi with my bestie
  7. My little sister introducing me to my new favorite song
  8. The fact that my roommate and I spent much of today texting ridiculous things in Spanish
  9. This
  10. Knowing that in 22 hours I'll be done with this stupid exam

No comments:

Post a Comment