Monday, March 22, 2010

Optimistic

You know, I could write about how crazy my weekend was, and complain about the events that led to me wearing my glasses today and my plan to eat an entire pack of Oreos. However, instead of dwelling on the not-so-great aspects of my weekend, I've decided to be optimistic and focus on the good things.

I went out for frozen yogurt with these babes:

We concluded our evening by visiting our old place of residence, aka the dorms. We couldn't believe we had been able to live in such a small space for so long!

Then my almost-twin Caitlin came to visit! We had a blast!

Today in Tax class, my professor started bowing down to me and chanting "we're not worthy." The reason behind this? My bracket is winning the march madness tournament challenge for my tax professor's two sections in the accounting program. This is the first year I've filled out a bracket and I'm in first place as of today! I doubt I'll stay at the top for the rest of the tournament, but it's quite fun to be number one for now!

1 comment: