Saturday, March 6, 2010

Frustration

Dear Parking Garage,

I loathe you. Why must your spaces be so tiny that it's nearly impossible to fit in them? And why do you hate me!? Bella (my car) and I have survived many years with no problems, minus that one time mom opened the rental car door on her. This winter has just been rough! First a stupid pebble leaves a HUGE crack in the windshield and then TODAY after months of pulling into these tiny spots, the parking space isn't quite wide enough to get into and I have a TERRIBLE scratch on my car! Thank's a lot concrete column.

Your greatest nemesis,

Me

1 comment:

  1. That's right...When all else fails, blame it on the the concrete pillar that jumped out and scratched your car. Just like me...Its not my fault that I get killed in the video game trying to shoot zombies, its the controls fault! You are your mother's child.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete