Last night a snowstorm hit. I love snow, the first 2-5 times it snows. But when it snows for the 26th(ish) time and it's MARCH, I hate snow. Thankfully, it turned to rain and most of the snow melted. However, it was still snowing lightly as my roommates and I left for church and there were puddles everywhere. I bundled up so I could keep warm and put on flats and put my 3inch stilettos in my purse. My roommate pointed out that I could wear boots if I was going to change my shoes once we got to church. This was my final ensemble:
Quick update on my life:
I just finished another exam week. It was a pretty rough week because aside from my three accounting exams I also had a religion exam to take. PLUS, I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day Monday when I woke up with a fat lip! I have no idea how I got a fat lip and only half of my upper lip was swollen. I looked like a duck! Thankfully my lips were back to normal by Tuesday and with the help of cookies and sweet tart jellybeans from friends; I survived exams!
Kaitlin,
ReplyDeletelove the outfit. Looks to me like it is BYU appropriate!
Love, Dad