Ok, focus on the hair in these pictures!

This picture was taken just after I had gotten back to school. My mom had cut my hair and it was lookin' good!

My hair after a few months. It was long and looking very terrible. I got it cut and I didn't love it but it was good enough to get me through the last month of school. I'm not posting a picture of that mess mostly because I was too caught up in school stuff to take a picture.
Thankfully after I got home a haircut was one of the first things on the list. My mom took a look at my hair and told me because of the dry weather and all the hot tools I had used on my hair that she'd have to cut off 3 inches. Lo and behold when we got to the actual cutting of my hair it turned out that the lovely layers the stylist had cut in my hair in March were short and slightly lopsided. We had to cut nearly SIX INCHES off!!!!! This is the final result.
My hair started out halfway down my back and now it is barely past my shoulders. It hasn't been this short since I was about 16. I like it, but it's definitely different. Anyway, I start my internship Monday, which will keep my pretty busy this summer - thank goodness!
Looks oh SOOOo good!!! I chopped mine off yesterday too! 6 inches baby! That's the way to go! My pictures will come soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you like a mad woman!
love it! super cute! ah freak, why are you so far from me! good luck with your internship though!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks beautiful, as always, cute picture of you and Liam, Im sure your a great Aunt. Love ya!!
ReplyDelete