I have never heard the word "sexy" used more in a lecture than yesterday. My tax professor is convinced that taxes are sexy. He told the entire class at LEAST 10 times that taxes are sexy. I thought it was hilarious! My professor's license plate says "taxrulz" because his daughter said she wouldn't get in his car if the word "sexy" was on his license plate. Oh, and my professor wears braces (like suspenders, but more "classy" - according to my professor) and bow-ties which he proudly ties himself. I think I'm going to like my tax class.
On a side note, it's day THREE of the semester and I'm already sleep deprived. My sleep deprivation has nothing to do with partying or talking to roommates until the middle of the night. My sleep deprivation is directly related to homework. I did 8 hours of homework in preparation for my classes today! What the heck! Seriously!? The semester just started Monday! I got a total of 6 hours of sleep last night. Oh and did I mention that I'm combating a cold? Man I love accounting!
LOL... I do find my boyfriend doing my taxes pretty sexy... Good luck with this semester! Keep your chin up above the homework, and take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteTaxes are anything but sexy, I live with an accountant, now he is sexy but when its tax season, no, not sexy around here. hehe. Good luck with your class you will do great and hope you feel better soon. Love ya
ReplyDeleteI am always fascinated by what individuals consider "sexy".I guess I should brush up on tax laws!haha I hope you start feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
MOM